Procrastination is laziness. When you put things off until a later time, you will increase your stress and decrease your success.
To overcome procrastination, I recommend the 7 tips below…
7. Utilize an accountability partner and report progress as agreed.
6. Get a timer and get 20 minutes of focus each day to complete a task toward the goal.
5.Ask for help! Delegate other tasks to other team members.
4. Decide on the tasks that must be completed by you and those that must be completed by others.
3. Prioritize the list in the order of importance and due dates.
2. Break down big projects into small pieces.
1. Make a list of all projects or tasks.
Ready to overcome procrastination and take control of your time and your life?
Let’s get started now, Click CoachJamesJustin.com!