Do you ever feel too stressed out and overwhelmed to deal with your problems? If so, you’re not alone. And the good news is, you don’t have to go through life alone. We are here to help you!
According to the National Institute of Mental Health, more than a quarter of American adults experience depression, anxiety or another mental disorder in any given year. Others need help coping with a serious illness, losing weight or stopping smoking. Still others struggle to cope with relationship troubles, job loss, the death of a loved one, stress, substance abuse or other issues.
Psychotherapy may be the help you need to get extraordinary results!
What is psychotherapy?
According to the American Psychological Association, Psychotherapy is the use of psychological methods, particularly when based on regular personal interaction, to help a person change and overcome problems in desired ways.
Signs that you could benefit from therapy include:
1. You feel an overwhelming, prolonged sense of helplessness and sadness.
2. Your problems don’t seem to get better despite your efforts and help from family and friends.
3. You find it difficult to concentrate on work assignments or to carry out other everyday activities.
4. You worry excessively, expect the worst or are constantly on edge.
5. Your actions, such as drinking too much alcohol, using drugs or being aggressive, are harming you or others.
Are you ready to overcome the obstacles preventing your success?
If so, let’s get started now!
CLICK HERE to request a FREE coaching session today!
We look forward to helping you achieve your EXTRAORDINARY results!
Dedicated to helping you transform your life!