Recently, I watched Bishop T.D. Jakes taked about happiness on the Steve Harvey TV Show! I really enjoyed the show and want to share soem of my notes. To summarize the interview, here are 5 steps to your happiness:
1. Own yourself own happiness. No one can make you happy but YOU!
2. Challenge your story. No matter what happened to you in the past, you can now re-write your story for the results that you desire.
3. Enjoy your journey to happiness. Don’t wait until you are married, have the dream job, car, house to be happy. You can choose to be happy now! Celebrate your journey to happiness and don’t wait for the destination.
4. Make your relationships count. This includes the relationship with God, with yourself and others. Success, joy and happiness involve being in relationship with people.
5. Balance work with play. It’s important to have a work-life balance and enjoy everyday life. This concept brings fresh meaning and excitement to a happy lifestyle.
For more tips on success, joy, happiness and to request a FREE coaching session, call 407-493-7486!
To a Happier you in 2016!