“She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks, her words are wise, and she gives instructions with kindness. She carefully watches everything in her household and suffers nothing from laziness. Her children stand and bless her. Her husband praises her.” —Proverbs 31:25-28
What’s a mom?
A woman who gives birth to a child. A mother who brings up a child with care and affection.
5 Traits of a great mother?
1. She loves her children unconditionally. She raises a child with care and affection.
2. She inspires her family to grow everyday. She trains her children to become responsible and successful adults. She instructions a child with gentleness and kindness.
3. She’s a great team player. She loves and supports her husband. She helps build a loving household.
5. She is wise. She uses wisdom and hard-work to develop a work-life balance.
What are some of the benefits of being a great mom?
1. Her children stand and bless her.
2. Her husband praises her and ensures that her needs are met.
3. She feels proud of her family where she feels safe and secured.
What are some of the traits you admire most about your mother?
Post your common below and share this blog with your loved ones!