“Focus on what you want and not what you don’t want. And call those things which are not, as though they were.”
What is affirmation? Affirmation is the action or process of declaring something into existence. It’s a form of auto-suggestion declaring that which your heart desires.
One of the benefits of Daily Affirmation is that You become aware of your daily thoughts, words, feelings, and actions. It helps you reduce the risk of letting negativity seep in.
We all need encouragement sometime! Whether you are a mature or a new-born Christian, you need affirmations and encouragements to nurture and strengthen you. The following are just some of those Biblical affirmations and encouragements you can refer to when you need to boost your faith and confidence in God.
When you feel insignificant and insecure
1. I am created in the image and likeness of God. Genesis 1:26-27
2. Before I was born, God knew me. Jeremiah 1:5
3. I am God’s and I matter to him. He calls me by my name. Isaiah 43:1
4. God cares about the details in my life. In fact He even knows the number of my hair. Matthew 10:30
5. I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:14
6. With God, I am the apple of His eye. Zechariah 2:8
7. Jesus said, “Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me.” Isaiah 49:16
When you are afraid
8. Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
9. What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31
10. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? Psalm 118:6
11. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? Psalm 27:1
12. I will lift up my eyes to the hills from where my help comes from. My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth. Psalm 46:1
13. I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and I have been saved from my enemies. Psalm 18:3
14. Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory. Psalm 50:15
When you are in danger
15. The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. Psalm 34:7
16. I sought the LORD, and He answered me, and delivered me from all my fears. Psalm 34:4
17. But I will rescue you on that day, declares the LORD; you will not be given into the hands of those you fear. Jeremiah 39:17
18. Surely the arm of the LORD is not too short to save, nor his ear too dull to hear. Isaiah 59:1
19. I will say of the LORD, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust. Psalm 91:2
20. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psalm 46:1
21. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my mighty rock, my refuge. Psalm 62:7
When you feel forsaken by God
22. The Lord appeared to him from far away. I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you. Jeremiah 31:3
23. Jesus says, “I will never leave you nor forsake you” and I believe it.
24. The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness, oh God. Lamentations 3:22-23
25. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:29
26. The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. Zephaniah 3:17
27. Nothing can separate me from the love of God. Romans 8:35-39
28. God is with me always, even to the end of age. Matthew 28:20
When you are worried about financial matters
29. The LORD is my Shepherd; I have everything I need. Psalm 23:1
30. God shall supply all my needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19
31. And God is able to bless me abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that I need, I will abound in every good work. 2 Corinthians 9:8
32. I will not withhold God’s tithe because He will open the windows of heaven and pour His blessings that I won’t have enough room to receive it. Malachi 3:10
33. The young lions do lack and suffer hunger; but they who seek the LORD shall not be in want of any good thing. Psalm 34:10
34. If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! Matthew 7:11
35. But as for me, I am poor and needy; may the Lord think of me. You are my help and my deliverer; you are my God, do not delay. Psalm 40:17
When you are worried about the future
36. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
37. I will be strong and courageous. I will not be afraid; I will not be discouraged, for the LORD my God will be with me wherever I go. Joshua 1:9
38. God is my provider, I have nothing to worry about my future. He takes care of the birds, He will take care for me. Matthew 6:25-26
39. I give all my worries and cares to God, for he cares about me. 1 Peter 5:7
40. Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. Proverbs 16:3
41. Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. Psalm 55:22
42. Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37:4
When guilt is ever before you
43. As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed my transgressions from me. Psalm 103:12
44. Jesus says “I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more. Isaiah 43:25
45. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool. Isaiah 1:18
46. Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. Psalm 51:7
47. I have swept away your offenses like a cloud, your sins like the morning mist. Return to me, for I have redeemed you. Isaiah 44:22
48. For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more. Hebrews 8:12
49. Who is a God like you, who pardons sin and forgives the transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? You do not stay angry forever but delight to show mercy. Micah 7:18
When you are broken-hearted
50. He heals the broken-hearted and binds up their wounds. Psalm 147:3
51. The eyes of the LORD are toward the righteous and His ears are open to their cry. Psalm 34:15
52. The LORD is near to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. Psalm 34: 18
53. In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From his temple he heard my voice; my cry came before him, into his ears. Psalm 18:6
54. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. Isaiah 30:19
55. Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy. Psalm 126:5
56. I, even I, am he who comforts you. Who are you that you fear mere mortals, human beings who are but grass. Isaiah 51:12
Your mindset determines your feeling, your feeling determine your word, your word determines your action and your action determine your result.
If you want a new result, start affirming positive words and take 1 action each day toward your goals.
Are you ready for your next level of success?
Let’s started now!
Visit coachjamesjustin.com and request a FREE result coaching session now!