“Happy employees are more creative, provide better service and work more efficiently. Businesses often forget about the culture, and ultimately, they suffer for it because you can’t deliver good service from unhappy employees” (Tony Hsieh, CEO, Zappos.com, Inc).
Success is a team sport. If you want to win, you must have a great team and keep your team ENGAGED for maximum performance and results!
Team engagement is the EMOTIONAL commitment to the organization and its goals.
Here’re 7 Benefits for having Happy Team and Happy Employees…
- Gallup poll says that employee disengagement costs more than $500 billion per year to the U.S. economy.
- Disengaged team members create negativity, kill morals and affect your customers, clients and members.
- Disengaged team members are not brand ambassadors. Only 41% of people know their organization point of differentiation.
- 70% of people involved in and organization are not engaged.
- 75% of people don’t leave their job, they leave their leader.
- Engaged team members produce 2.5X the results of disengaged team members.
- 90% of leaders know that an engagement strategy is important for success, but less than 25% actually have one in place.
Research indicates the best way to engage people to produce maximum results is by developing meaningful RELATIONSHIPS.
Based on 20+ years experience studying human psychology, behaviors and building several teams in my businesses; I have developed 7 steps to develop meaningful relationships that will create engagement in any organization.
Are you ready to transform your team or your workforce to greater SUCCESS, JOY & HAPPINESS?
Let’s get started now! Visit coachjamesjustin.com/pages/contact or Call 407-493-7486!