“Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart” (Eleanor Roosevelt).
A friend is a person who you like and enjoy being with (Merriam-Webster Dictionary). Become the friend you want to have and you’ll soon attract the right friends you want.
Here are 5 tips to make new friends:
1. Get out there: Instead of logging at home all the time, take your e-reader device or laptop out to a coffee shop once in a while. It may be a great opportunity to meet great people.
2. Get a to know people at work: The workplace is a great setting to meet people on a regular basis.
3. Go inside the store: Go inside the store to place orders rather than using the drive through.
4. Attend networking events: Go to local events like the one below is another sure way to meet people and make new friends.
5. Learn and master small talk: It will be easier to approach new people if you have an arsenal of conversation starters at your disposal. If you need help with small talk, email us today.
Making new friends does not have to be difficult. As you continue to improve yourself and implement the tips above, you’ll be able to attract the right friends you desire!
Share with us your tips on making new friends. Post your comment below or email us at coachjamesjustin.com/pages/contact!
Reserve your seat