Self-esteem is an overall assessment of your worth. It’s about accepting and appreciating yourself for who you are, including your entire personhood…the strong you and the weak you.
According to Dr. Lauretta Justin, “Low self-esteem is like internal bleeding. You look normal on the outside but are dying inside.” Don’t let low self-esteem prevent you from achieving the life of your dreams. Here are 7 Tips to Boost your Self-Esteem:
1. Identify your strengths and weaknesses. Take a self-inventory survey.
2. Acknowledge that you are not perfect. Decide to maximize your strengths and get help in the areas that you are weak in.
3. Develop a positive MINDSET through positive affirmations, prayers and meditations. My MINDSET book below can help you with that and more.
4. Assemble a professional team including a counselor or a coach to help you define your vision, purpose, passion and goals.
5. Develop a smart strategy to transform your life.
6. Take 1 step per day to achieve your goals.
7. Celebrate each progressive step you make toward the life of your dreams, and enjoy everyday life with your loved ones.
Improving your self-esteem is a process that is unique to each person. It takes love, support and commitment. However, you don’t have to pursue this journey alone. I’m here to help you! All you have to do is ask.
For coaching to achieve extraordinary results, visit CoachJamesJustin.com and request a complimentary coaching session today!
I look forward to helping you achieve your goals!
Speaker, Author, Life Coach
P.S: Ready to achieve the life of your dreams? Get a copy of MINDSET, a step by step guide to achieving extraordinary results! CLICK HERE to download your copy now!