Self-Esteem is an overall assessment of your worth. It’s about accepting and appreciating yourself for who you are; and this includes your entire personhood, the strong and the weak you.
Don’t let low self-esteem prevents you from achieving and enjoying the life of your dreams.
“Low self esteem is like internal bleeding. You look normal on the outside but are dying inside” (Dr. Lauretta Justin).
7 Tips to Improve your Self-Esteem:
1. Identify your strengths and weaknesses. Take a self-inventory survey.
2. Acknowledge that you are not perfect. Decide to maximize your strengths and get help in the areas that you are weak in.
3. Develop a positive mindset through positive affirmations, prayers and meditations.
4. Get a professional team including a counselor or a coach to help you define your vision, purpose, passion and goals.
5. Develop a smart strategy to transform your life
6. Take 1 step per day to achieve your goals.
7. Celebrate each profess you make toward the life of your dreams and enjoy everyday life with your loved ones.
Improving your esteem is an ongoing process. That process is unique to each person. It takes love, supports and commitment.
You don’t have to pursue this goal alone. We are here to help you!
Are you ready to get started?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a FREE coaching session!