This video is one my favorite TEDx Talks presentation on building relationship.
“We mustn’t speak to strangers.” Malavika Varadan, challenges this societal norm, by presenting 7 ways to make conversation with anyone. They are as follows:
1. Just do it
2. Skip small talk, ask personal questions
3. There is no room for negativity, instead find the things in common
4. Give a honest unique compliment
5. Ask for an simple opinion
6. Be present, eye-contact
7. Remember their details (Name/place etc)
Let me know what you think about this video and get your copy of my brand new book, 7 Steps to Develop Healthy Relationship with Anyone!.
Click HERE to get it now!