If there were ever a time we needed help on how to be happy, now is that time. Check out these statistics:
“Since 1972, only about one-third of Americans have described themselves as “very happy,” according to surveys funded by the National Science Foundation. Just since 2004, the share of Americans who identify themselves as optimists has plummeted from 79% to 50%, according to a new Time poll. Meanwhile, more than 20% of us will suffer from a mood disorder at some point in our lifetimes and more than 30% from an anxiety disorder. By the time we’re 18 years old, 11% of us have been diagnosed with depression.”
These are depressing stats, but they depict the reality for a lot of us.
Nevertheless, the good news is, you CAN be happy! It’s actually not that hard to do. Here are 5 tips to get you started:
1. Chose to be happy. Happiness is a choice, make that choice every day!
2. Live your life according to your core values.
3. Develop Meaningful Relationships.
4. Give of yourself, you time and your money. Become a volunteer at your favorite charity.
5. Feed your spirit, soul and body the proper nutrients and rest.
As you continue practicing these tips, your happiness muscle will be strengthen and you’ll have joy, peace, and resources to enjoy everyday life!
What obstacles preventing your flow of happiness now? Do you need help to overcome your obstacles?
I am here to help YOU!
Let’s get started! Visit coachjamesjsutin.com and request your complementary coaching session now!